- 1 A Loud Blaring Sound….. Attention
- 2 Four Lies That Create The Illusion Of Freedom
- 3 Three Beliefs That Oppose Our Freedom
- 4 What’s Happening At Ordinary Faith In May?
- 5 Ugly Robes
- 6 Compassion International
- 7 How to End the Awkwardness In Marriage This Week!
- 8 The Pleasant Surprise Of Provision
- 9 The 3 Commandments To Move Any Marriage Toward Amazing
- 10 To See
- 11 A Loud Blaring Sound….. Attention
- 12 Four Lies That Create The Illusion Of Freedom
- 13 Three Beliefs That Oppose Our Freedom
- 14 What’s Happening At Ordinary Faith In May?
- 15 Ugly Robes
- 16 Compassion International
- 17 How to End the Awkwardness In Marriage This Week!
- 18 The Pleasant Surprise Of Provision
- 19 The 3 Commandments To Move Any Marriage Toward Amazing
- 20 To See
We Are Ordinary People!
It doesn’t take willpower or talent to follow Jesus. It doesn’t take some kind of mystical presence to live by Faith. Faith is powerful stuff but it is not as hard to define as many believe. Faith is for the Ordinary moments in life. It is for trips to the store, a day at work, and the weekend with family.
With an Extraordinary God!
An Ordinary Faith is a Faith that is just as powerful on Monday morning as it is Sunday Morning. And, we believe that an Ordinary Faith lived out in the lives of Ordinary People is miraculous.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Worship is for everyone!
Each of us desperately needs to worship. We need to meet God today! Our Worship Team is fully invested in building those experiences. They help the entire family move from today’s difficulties into God’s continual presence.