There are three important things to remember during the busy Christmas Season!
Shopping, Christmas lights, gifts, and time with family are all great things about the Christmas season. Many of us even take time to reflect on Jesus and give thanks to him. But there are three important things that are often overlooked in the busyness of “the most wonderful time of the year.”
Talk About It
- What is your initial reaction to this topic? What jumped out at you?
- What is a good Christmas memory you have?
- Some people teach and believe that Jesus is not God. What does John 1 say? Why does it matter?
- Is there a time in your life when God came to you in a way you weren’t expecting? Explain.
- Why is it important that Jesus was born of a virgin? Explain.
- Why is it important that Jesus lived and died as a human? Explain.
- Write a personal action step based on this conversation.